I don’t think I have ever felt like I need to write and thank a festival or a concert like I do now. I attended Friday’s Balkan Mash with my school and then returned with my family on Saturday. I can’t say how much we all enjoyed both days and to have the chance to hear, mix with and talk to all the musicians and music from around the world. They all felt like friends by the end. It was great and also brought us in touch with other teachers and schools who were enthusiastic about different music and cultures. Above all, it treated the children like adults, listening to real music – not ‘children’s songs’ – and the respect that that showed was brilliant. The resources online were great too as they really enabled us to get in tune (pardon the expression) before hand. ~ Love Music Festival
Love Music Blog
- We are recruiting a Junior Choir co-leader
- It’s just a bit of singing, isn’t it?
- PRESS RELEASE – Love Music Choirs collaborate with the mesmerising Tinderbox Orchestra
- PRESS RELEASE – Edinburgh Sings concert brings 500 voices from four communities together on the Usher Hall stage
- PRESS RELEASE: New choir leader resources released & national consultation on sector support launched