I have no experience teaching world music, but here was a superb online resource, with clear, ready-made mini-lessons on video, heaps of inspiring lesson ideas and a treasure-store of music clips. Soon we were layering rhythm patterns into exciting percussion performances, and experimenting with tone sequences from Balkan modes to create atmospheric pieces. By the time of the actual festival, the children all listened with much greater understanding, appreciation and enjoyment. ~ Love Music Festival
Love Music Blog
- We are recruiting a Junior Choir co-leader
- It’s just a bit of singing, isn’t it?
- PRESS RELEASE – Love Music Choirs collaborate with the mesmerising Tinderbox Orchestra
- PRESS RELEASE – Edinburgh Sings concert brings 500 voices from four communities together on the Usher Hall stage
- PRESS RELEASE: New choir leader resources released & national consultation on sector support launched