Love Music Festival provided a tremendous opportunity for young people 4-18 to experience diverse musical performances of the highest international calibre in the local setting of the Grand Hall Complex in Kilmarnock. Over 2,200 pupils from over 30 schools attended the four-day Festival in East Ayrshire alone. One of the key success criteria in successfully devising, managing and delivering a programme of this size and complexity was the high level of effective partnership working from the outset. It was a highly successful and professional event, which has had a significant impact on the learning and life experiences of a large number of children and young people. ~ Love Music Festival
Love Music Blog
- We are recruiting a Junior Choir co-leader
- It’s just a bit of singing, isn’t it?
- PRESS RELEASE – Love Music Choirs collaborate with the mesmerising Tinderbox Orchestra
- PRESS RELEASE – Edinburgh Sings concert brings 500 voices from four communities together on the Usher Hall stage
- PRESS RELEASE: New choir leader resources released & national consultation on sector support launched