The choir has led me to want to take my interests in music further. For a long time I have wanted to know more about music theory, so I found a free online course that I could study at night. This in turn led me to study song writing and the history of classical music, also online. More to the point, my return to choral singing has inspired me to want to tackle an emotional block that has affected my voice for many years. ~ Love Music Community Choir
Love Music Blog
- We are recruiting a Junior Choir co-leader
- It’s just a bit of singing, isn’t it?
- PRESS RELEASE – Love Music Choirs collaborate with the mesmerising Tinderbox Orchestra
- PRESS RELEASE – Edinburgh Sings concert brings 500 voices from four communities together on the Usher Hall stage
- PRESS RELEASE: New choir leader resources released & national consultation on sector support launched