There is an atmosphere of relaxed fun during rehearsal. No one is made to feel that they cannot keep up; the ethos is one of encouragement that everyone can sing. People respond to this message and give their best in return. At the same time there is no compromise on musicality. The standard set is high and even those who have some musical training can be challenged by what is expected of us. It’s a winning combination and has provided me with something from which I can learn and that is highly enjoyable and always worth the effort that it takes to get there each week. ~ Love Music Community Choir
Love Music Blog
- We are recruiting a Junior Choir co-leader
- It’s just a bit of singing, isn’t it?
- PRESS RELEASE – Love Music Choirs collaborate with the mesmerising Tinderbox Orchestra
- PRESS RELEASE – Edinburgh Sings concert brings 500 voices from four communities together on the Usher Hall stage
- PRESS RELEASE: New choir leader resources released & national consultation on sector support launched