For amplified ensemble, live electronics, dramatic soprano and children's choir, the songbook was inspired by the sometimes unruly and nonsensical imaginations of children.
A work for 10-piece amplified ensemble and chorus of laptops, which focused on the creation of bespoke digital instruments for young performers, customised to complement their physical abilities.
Offering unique opportunities for bands to work alongside mentors and professional composers, developing new skills in arranging, orchestration, composition and performance.
A creative course for composers and sound designers to be mentored and challenged by professional musicians, composers and sound designers.
A landmark festival of live music for young people, presenting a culturally diverse programme of internationally renowned musicians.
Love Music curated the free Big Big Sing songbook alongside a series of massed singing events across the UK and an online community choir training programme.
Love Music Blog
- We are recruiting a Junior Choir co-leader
- It’s just a bit of singing, isn’t it?
- PRESS RELEASE – Love Music Choirs collaborate with the mesmerising Tinderbox Orchestra
- PRESS RELEASE – Edinburgh Sings concert brings 500 voices from four communities together on the Usher Hall stage
- PRESS RELEASE: New choir leader resources released & national consultation on sector support launched