A 75-minute high energy, celebratory singing workshop with professional song leader, live band and singers, specially designed for P5-P7 classes.
A community engagement initiative, promoting and supporting creative, healthy singing communities across Scotland.
A celebration of song, verse, music and light to mark the turning of the year and the transformation of the autumn season into the magic of winter for upper primary schools.
A fun, adventurous and inclusive children's singing initiative for up to 200 8-12 year olds based at Edinburgh's iconic Usher Hall. No experience necessary and no auditions!
Road Trip opens up the world of sound recording, editing and composition, and includes fieldwork audio capture and sound manipulation using free music software.
An explosive piece of music for up to 90 percussionists aged 11-14, Punkit is delivered in schools or at festivals and culminates in performances alongside a professional band.
Seven songs about monsters: ugly ones, sneaky ones, snobby ones, hungry ones and monsters that only exist on the inside... performed by up to 180 children aged 10-14.
Love Music Blog
- We are recruiting a Junior Choir co-leader
- It’s just a bit of singing, isn’t it?
- PRESS RELEASE – Love Music Choirs collaborate with the mesmerising Tinderbox Orchestra
- PRESS RELEASE – Edinburgh Sings concert brings 500 voices from four communities together on the Usher Hall stage
- PRESS RELEASE: New choir leader resources released & national consultation on sector support launched