Yesterday I had the chance to get a full drenching in the many parts and artistic beauty of the Love Music Festival. I have never heard the like of it. From the foundation in a broad inclusiveness and irrepressible curiosity about music, to respect for young people’s musical capacity, to the hundreds of decisions made by teaching artist/animateurs that give every interaction an engaging flavor, it is irresistible. ~ Love Music Festival
Love Music Blog
- We are recruiting a Junior Choir co-leader
- It’s just a bit of singing, isn’t it?
- PRESS RELEASE – Love Music Choirs collaborate with the mesmerising Tinderbox Orchestra
- PRESS RELEASE – Edinburgh Sings concert brings 500 voices from four communities together on the Usher Hall stage
- PRESS RELEASE: New choir leader resources released & national consultation on sector support launched