Music and a love of singing may be the common thread that brings everyone together here, but once that has been achieved then finding out more about the people around you, making new friendships and breaking down any perceived social barriers is in the end the far more important aspect of a community choir. ~ Love Music Community Choir
Love Music Blog
- We are recruiting a Junior Choir co-leader
- It’s just a bit of singing, isn’t it?
- PRESS RELEASE – Love Music Choirs collaborate with the mesmerising Tinderbox Orchestra
- PRESS RELEASE – Edinburgh Sings concert brings 500 voices from four communities together on the Usher Hall stage
- PRESS RELEASE: New choir leader resources released & national consultation on sector support launched