…a pure delight from first to last, perfectly written for young voices – challenging enough to really stretch them, but exciting and funny enough to keep their attention throughout. The combination of the excellent (and pretty horrid) words with Stephen’s bitingly witty music brought the whole enterprise to life. For me the touchstone with a new work is how the orchestra take to a work – in this case Scottish Chamber Orchestra reacted with huge enthusiasm. I hope this work is one that will be taking up by many young choruses. ~ A Little Book of Monsters
Love Music Blog
- We are recruiting a Junior Choir co-leader
- It’s just a bit of singing, isn’t it?
- PRESS RELEASE – Love Music Choirs collaborate with the mesmerising Tinderbox Orchestra
- PRESS RELEASE – Edinburgh Sings concert brings 500 voices from four communities together on the Usher Hall stage
- PRESS RELEASE: New choir leader resources released & national consultation on sector support launched